1. Ridge Hill Memorial Park depends on your support. We are a non-profit organization. There is no large corporation or church that supports us. We receive no tax revenue from any government agency.
2. Your cemetery has a relationship with your family — a relationship that will continue through the years.
3. Ridge Hill Memorial Park works with two of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry, so you’ll have the confidence of knowing you have purchased a high-quality, lasting memorial.
4. The cemetery keeps your family’s burial records and invoices for future reference, allowing for your family to have matching memorials.
5. Our offices are conveniently located on the cemetery grounds. We are readily available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your memorial. You can also be certain that if your memorial requires a future date tab, it will be placed automatically at the time of burial at no additional charge.